All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionStudies in LSP in Colombia began in the 1990's, mainly in the discipline of termilogy. Since then, studies in translation, termilogy, and LSP have spread out throughout the country. Many papers have been written since then in national and international journals by Colombian authors. This book comprises a set of 20 chapters derived from M.A. and Ph.D. theses of Colombian authors written in Austria, Chile, Colombia, France, Norway, and Spain. The multidisciplinary view of this book includes scholars from translation, linguistics, computer engineering, philosophy, and library and information science. These chapters deal with linguistic, phraseological, termilogical, didactic, and textual issues related to termilogy, translation, corpus linguistics, and computational linguistics from the Universidad de Antioquia, Universidad de Medellin, Universidad Nacional de Medellin, Universidad Automa de Manizales, Universidad EAFIT, Wake Forest University, NHH Norwegian School of Ecomics, Universite Greble Alpes, and Universite Paris VII.
- Author BiographyIvor F. Goodson is Professor of Learning Theory at the University of Brighton, and Joss Owen Visiting Professor at the University of Plymouth (UK). He is the founding editor of the Journal of Education Policy. Ivor is also a Research Fellow at the Guerrand-Hermes Foundation for Peace. Christopher J. Anstead earned his PhD in History from the University of Western Ontario. He has published a number of studies examining the interplay of leadership, society and organizational culture in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. As the Managing Director of KeyWillow Consulting, Chris now applies those lessons to the present-day world of the private sector.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Anstead,Ivor F. Goodson
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number423
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byGabriel Quiroz,Pedro Patino
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.