Save on Other
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.33
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.02
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Laboratory Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, and Other Rodents is a single volume, comprehensive book sanctioned by the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine (ACLAM), covering the rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, gerbil and other rodents often used in research. This well-illustrated reference won a 2012 PROSE Award for Best Single Volume Reference in Science from the Association of American Publishers. The book includes basic biology, anatomy, physiology, behavior, infectious and ninfectious diseases, husbandry and breeding, common experimental methods, and use of the species as a research model. With many expert contributors, this will be an extremely valuable publication for biomedical researchers, laboratory animal veterinarians and other professionals engaged in laboratory animal science.
- Author BiographyDirector, Research Animal Resource, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN, USA
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleAmerican College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 575 illustrations (575 in full color)
- Weight3720 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Edited byKarla A. Stevens,Mark A. Suckow,Ronald P. Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.