The Labyrinth Guided Journal: A Year in the Labyrinth: Walk Your Own Journey to Explore How Labyrinths Expand Relaxation, Respite, Healing, Spiritual Connection, Meditation, Prayer, Wisdom, Intuition, Purpose, Grounding, and Peace by Aliyah Schick (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionUse the Labyrinth Guided Journal to explore your own journey through the next year. Each week the journal offers a new thought or experience or challenge drawn from the labyrinth, and a question or suggestion for you to consider and write about throughout the week.
- Author BiographyAliyah lives and works in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, where the energy of the earth is easily accessible, ancient, motherly, and obvious. A place where people speak with familiarity and reverence of the land and spirit, and where the sacred comes to sit with us on the porch to share the afternoon sun.
- Author(s)Aliyah Schick
- PublisherSacred Imprints
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSacred Imprints
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.