Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionA well-kwn Chinese folktale is retold here within the limits of an elementary 300 character vocabulary. Yale and Pinyin romanization with Traditional characters. An excellent text for beginning Chinese students.
- Author(s)Claudia Ross,Fred Fang-Yu Wang
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleFar Eastern Publications Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University, Far Eastern Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.