All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $24.53
About this product
- DescriptionAt 17, Layla Weston is already starting over. Having lost both her parents and grandparents, and with where else to go, Layla is moving from Florida to a small town in North Carolina to live with the only family she has left: her estranged uncle and aunt. The last five years of Layla's life were spent appeasing her lessthan-loving grandmother, followed by being her grandfather's caretaker. Growing old before her time, Layla lost her identity. Now she must learn how to allow herself to be the one who is cared for and loved. Life takes an unexpected turn when Layla meets Will Meyer. His breathtaking good looks are eugh to catch her eye, but his sincerity and passion are everything she needs to find the strength and confidence she lost - and lead her into love. When tragedy once again strikes Layla's life, her hope is all but completely crushed. Through it all, Layla learns what it means to truly love and be loved.
- Author BiographyThe Lake is the first book in AnnaLisa Grant's Lake Trilogy. AnnaLisa earned her Master's degree in Counseling at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Charlotte, North Carolina. She and her husband Donavan live with their two children and one recently-adopted kitten in Matthews, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Annalisa Grant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.