Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year 1850 the two estates of Ballintubber and Morony were sold to Mr. Philip Jones, under the Estates Court, which had then been established. They had been the property of two different owners, but lay conveniently so as to make one possession for one proprietor. They were in the County Galway, and lay to the right and left of the road which runs down from the little town of Headford to Lough Corrib. At the time when the purchase was made there was quieter spot in all Ireland, or one in which the lawful requirements of a landlord were more readily performed by a poor and obedient tenantry.
- Author(s)Anthony Trollope
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.