All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this emotionally gripping, genre-defying vella from Sarah Pinborough, a woman sits at her father's bedside, watching the clock tick away the last hours of his life. Her brothers and sisters--she is the middle child of five--have all turned up over the past week to pay their last respects. Each is traumatized in his or her own way, and the bonds that unite them to each other are fragile--as fragile perhaps as the old man's health. With her siblings all gone, back to their self-obsessed lives, she is w alone with the faltering wreck of her father's cancer-ridden body. It is always at times like this when it--the dark and nameless, the impossible, presence that lingers along the fringes of the dark fields beyond the house--comes calling. As the clock ticks away in the darkness, she can only wait for it to find her, a reunion she both dreads and aches for...
- Author Biography<b>Sarah Pinborough </b>was a teacher, but now writes full-time. She is developing an original horror screenplay, <i>Cracked</i>, and her supernatural crime series, <i>The Dog-Faced Gods</i>, for TV. She has also written episodes for the popular BBC crime drama <i>New Tricks</i>. Her latest book is <i>Behind Her Eyes</i>. She lives in West London.
- Author(s)Sarah Pinborough
- PublisherJo Fletcher
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJo Fletcher
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.