All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we all think we understand leadership, Soder, with quotations from the ages, shows us new, fascinating, and immensely important elements. A stimulating adventure. --Fisher Howe, author, The Board Member's Guide to Strategic Planning and Welcome to the Board With The Language of Leadership you'll explore the powerful role that language plays in helping leaders, matter what their field, support their position and create a climate of credibility and legitimacy. Written for leaders in the education, business, and nprofit sectors, The Language of Leadership offers you the information and practical guidance you need to understand the crucial impact of words on the ability to lead, heal, motivate, and chart a path to the future.
- Author BiographyRoger Soder is a senior associate at the Center for Educational Renewal, University of Washington, and vice president of the independent Institute for Educational Inquiry. Soder is the editor of Democracy, Education, and the Schools and coeditor with John I. Goodlad and Kenneth Sirotnik of The Moral Dimensions of Teaching and Places Where Teachers Are Taught (all from Jossey-Bass).
- Author(s)Roger Soder
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight469 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.