All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first (linguistic) publication which exclusively focuses on one of the most famous and important documents in the history of English: the Early Middle English Peterborough Chronicle . This book contains 10 original and hitherto unpublished papers which deal with phological, orthographic, morphosyntactic and lexical aspects pertaining to this special manuscript. Moreover, one section is exclusively devoted to teaching the history of English on the basis of the Peterborough Chronicle.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Alexander Bergs is professor and chair of English Language and Linguistics at the University of Osnabruck. Janne Skaffari is senior lecturer (acting) at the University of Turku.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Series TitleStudies in English Medieval Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlexander Bergs,Janne Skaffari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.