All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionEnriched by numerous case studies and years of client experience, this book guides readers to move beyond the tangled web of stories they tell themselves and others about their lives, relationships, illnesses, and disruptive life patterns. Step-by-step, the chapters uncover the origins of behaviors and feelings such as drug or alcohol addiction, failed careers, and depression. Hidden loyalties to people and ideas are introduced as the underlying causes of these obstacles, which cloud the path to success and cause people to believe the stories they tell themselves, eventually losing touch with the truth. Through the examples in this book, readers will learn to ackwledge and embrace truth, spelling out the explicit facts and rejecting the fictions they have created to excuse their failings.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Payne is a metaphysical teacher, a personal coach, and the author of The Healing of Individuals, Families, and Nations. He is the founder of the South African Institute for Family Constellations and has given workshops in Brazil, Croatia, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, and the United States. His writing has appeared in In Light Times and Planetary Lightworker.
- Author(s)John Payne
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleTrans-Generational Healing & Family Constellations
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width148 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.