All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow could the heavily-pregnant bride of the lanimer-man vanish into thin air? Young Mistress Audrey Madur is missing and her husband, responsible for maintaining boundaries and overseeing land use in the burgh of Lanark, is strangely reluctant to search for her. Gil Cunningham, answering the frantic appeal of Audrey's mother, finds himself searching the burgh and the lands round about, questioning family and neighbours. He and Alys uncover disagreements, feuds, adultery and murder, and encounter once again the flamboyant French lady Olympe Archibecque, who is t at all what she seems. And then ather lady goes missing ...Praise for Pat Macintosh: 'Will do for Glasgow in the fifteenth century what Ellis Peters and her Brother Cadfael did for Shrewsbury in the twelfth' Mystery Reader's Journal.
- Author BiographyPat McIntosh, like Gil Cunningham, was born and brought up in Lanarkshire and educated at the University of Glasgow. She lived in Glasgow for many years, but now resides on the coast, where she divides her time between writing and anything else which can be done with a cat on her knee.
- Author(s)Pat McIntosh
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleGil Cunningham
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight552 g
- Width236 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.