All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the Laplace and Stieltjes transforms, offering a highly theoretical treatment. Topics include fundamental formulas, the moment problem, motonic functions, and Tauberian theorems. Extremely satisfactory ...it will have a most valuable effect both on research and graduate study. - Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society. 1941 edition.
- Author(s)David Vernon Widder
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.