All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo from ZERO to $10,000 a month in 28 days and discover financial freedom online! Every day thousands of people are losing their jobs, their income, and their security perhaps you are one of them. However, with the right strategies, you can easily achieve financial independence. The Laptop Millionaire provides easy to follow step-by-step strategies you can use to make real money online. Author Mark Anastasi reveals the exact strategies he used to make millions and includes the success stories of other millionaire Internet entrepreneurs. Whether you need an extra hundred dollars a day or want to start an Internet Empire, this book gives you the tools and advice you need. His -fluff, -filler strategies provide a blueprint to online success allowing you to discover the laptop lifestyle for yourself. * How anyone can make $700-3,000 a week thanks to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other Social Media sites * The simple steps to creating an online business featuring the 3 steps that led Mark to his first $10,000 a month business! * How the 21 Millionaire Secrets can transform your life If you read and apply what Anastasi has laid out in his book, you will be well on your way to becoming a millionaire.
- Author BiographyMark Anastasi is an Internet entrepreneur and founder of the Inspired Marketing Group. Organizing events such as The Traffic Generation Summit, The Millionaire Bootcamp for Women, and The Passive Income Summit, he has trained over 12,000 entrepreneurs around the world since 2005. In 2004, he was a broke, unemployed, and homeless former security guard. Thanks to a chance encounter at a seminar, he would set up his first Internet business, going from zero to making $10,000 a month in just 28 days. His mission now is to empower people to take control of their financial future, experience the Laptop Entrepreneur lifestyle, and live life to the fullest.
- Author(s)Mark Anastasi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight470 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.