All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery child begs for one more story before bed. Finally, social skills expert Carol Gray has provided a solution with the book The Last Bedtime Story: That We Read Each Night . Short, sweet, reassuring, and to-the-point, this instant classic helps children go to sleep quickly and calmly. According to parents, this book has ended bedtime arguments after just one night! When parents clearly and warmly state that this is The Last Bedtime Story, children relax their bodies and minds as it is being read to them. They kw there are more stories to be begged for. Plus, Carol carefully wrote this book so it can be read in less than one minute! The only question that remains is - why didn't anyone think of it sooner?
- Author BiographyCarol Gray is the Director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA. She has completed over 22 years of employment with Jenison Public Schools in Jenison, Michigan, initially as a teacher with students with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and in recent years as a consultant to students with ASD in inclusive educational programs. In 1991, Carol developed Social Stories' and Comic Strip Conversations strategies that are used worldwide with children, adolescents, and adults with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). She has published several resources on topics related to children and adults with ASD, including articles on bullying, death and dying, and how to teach social understanding. She is the recipient of the Barbara Lipinski Award for her international contribution to the education and welfare of people with ASD. She is excited to reach out beyond the ASd world, to now reach ALL children, and say goodnight to them. James Markus worked in the Creative Services dept of the Grand Rapids Press (Daily circulation about 140K, Sunday about 190K) as an advertising photographer for 20 years. In October of 2008 he left and started his own studio. James began taking photography seriously while very young and in the previous forty years has managed to maintain his passion for this fascinating art. He excels at many types of photography, and strives for excellence in all his work. James was voted top photographer in Grand Rapids Michigan in 2008.
- Author(s)Carol Gray
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.