Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book goes behind closed doors of both executive offices and the Corporate Board Room to disclose details about this corporate takeover that have never before been revealed. The book describes the tense events that lead to the decision to change the basic business strategy of the company. It also tells several political tales that help the reader understand how a major player in the defense industry can be brought to its knees by one signature from one highly placed Washington official. Months of study and analysis lead Grumman and Northrop to the decision that a merger of equals was the desired path to survival. Unfortunately activities initiated by the companies investment banker, changed the history of events and changed a friendly merger into a hostile takeover. This book describes all of the significant events before, during and after the acquisition that will serve as lessons learned to those that may, in the future, be involved in partnering activities.
- Author(s)Jake Bussolini
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.