Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionHave you been wondering as a Christian, or n-Christian, what many think -- and expect -- will happen in the last days or end times with all the talk and focus in the headlines -- and some churches -- about our future? And with all the events taking place in the Middle East, especially Israel? And Iran? Are you confused because of various end-time scenarios and conflicting opinions promoted through popular books on prophecy, the Left Behind series, televangelists, preachers, and others speaking of a great tribulation, rapture, Armageddon, Apocalypse, the destruction of the earth, a new heaven and earth, a second coming, and a millennium? There has been an overload of teaching and information about these things over the last century -- however sincere and cloaked in good intentions -- yet with long-held and deep-seated traditions and doctrines, all borne of a lack of accurate kwledge (particularly the Hebrew and Greek) and information based on compelling evidence. Would you like to kw what the Bible actually says about all these issues? For God's Word itself -- Let Scripture Interpret Scripture -- and the Holy Spirit are the only necessary interpreters. The Last Days Are Left Behind will challenge your thinking, help to erase the confusion, and provide clarity regarding the present-day purpose of God. Author James Ellis demonstrates end-time truth based logically on solid evidence after a linguistically accurate, biblically consistent, and intellectually honest examination of the Bible's prophetic passages and verses, the original languages -- Hebrew and Greek, the social, cultural, and historical context of Scripture, and the relevance of the audience spoken or written to in God's Word.
- Author(s)James Ellis
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.