All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionResearchers continue to spend time and money looking for ways to prolong life. However, the reality of the matter remains the samewe are all going to die at some point in time. Written with creativity and honesty, The Last Enemy speaks to Christians facing death or troubled by its inevitability. It brings clarity and hope to the subject of death and dying by exploring our emotions and reactions, the pain imposed by the enemy, and Jesus triumph over sin and death. The Last Enemy encourages readers to focus on what matters most and prepare for ultimate victory.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Wittmer is Professor of Systematic Theology at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, where he also directs the Center for Christian Worldview. He is the author of Heaven Is a Place on Earth, Don't Stop Believing, and Despite Doubt. He and his family live in Ada, Michigan.
- Author(s)Michael E Wittmer
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.