All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this compelling biography, award-winning author Harlow Giles Unger reveals the epic story of James Monroe (1758--1831)--the last of America's Founding Fathers--who transformed a small, fragile nation beset by enemies into a powerful empire stretching from sea to shining sea. Like David McCullough's John Adams and Jon Meacham's American Lion, The Last Founding Father is both a superb read and stellar scholarship--action-filled history in the grand tradition.
- Author BiographyA former Distinguished Visiting Fellow in American History at Mount Vernon, Harlow Giles Unger is the author of sixteen books, including six biographies of America's Founding Fathers. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Harlow Giles Unger
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note40 photographs and illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.