All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of true stories about grizzly and black bears in the Greater Southwest USA - Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, southern California, Chihuahua, and Sora - from the 1820s to the present.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Brown is a well-known authority on southwestern wildlife and author of The Grizzly in the Southwest: Documentary of an Extinction. John A. Murray is author of Wildlife in Peril and The Gila Wilderness Area.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Brown,John A. Murray
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.