All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last Hour is a book about the Day of the Lord (the End Times) and how to discern the end times from biblical perspective. People are confused with different eschatological beliefs including date settings like the 2012 doomsday and decoding of bible codes to predict events like the end times. This book highlights what the Bible says about the end times from Jesus' teaching, without mixing it with other eschatological theories as, God is the only one who can tell the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:9-10). The book covers topics such as the signs of the Last Hour (including the Antichrist(s), false Christs and prophets, famine, war, earthquakes, tribulations, persecution of the church, and worldwide evangelism); how to get ready for the Last Hour; and how to get saved (salvation).
- Author BiographyBiniam Debebe is an experienced Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information System Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor, and a writer. He has earned his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance. He also studied theology at the National Bible College and Seminary for two years. He witnesses and evangelizes the Gospel of Jesus to many. He supports financially and materially orphan children and Christian ministries in different parts of the world in furthering the Gospel of Jesus. He is married to Rahel; has two children Israel and Bethel; and lives in Maryland.
- Author(s)Biniam Debebe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.