Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is reaching crisis point, as population growth escalates out of control, and species and cultures are being destroyed. With humans across the globe encroaching further and further upon Earth's resources, the realisation that the supply is finite has dawned and we w face the urgent dilemma of kwing how to create a sustainable future for ourselves. In this important book, award-winning author and international lecturer Thom Hartmann puts forward his lasting solution to our survival. Teaching us a new way of seeing, Hartmann introduces us to the lessons of our ancient ancestors - those which allowed sustainable living for many thousands of years but which we've forgotten. It is a call for consciousness combining spirituality and ecology that offers real hope for the future.
- Author BiographyThom Hartman is an award-winning author, international lecturer, teacher, and psychotherapist. His books have been written about in Time magazine, and he has been on the front page of the Wall Street Journal. A former journalist, editor, and occasional woodsplitter, he lives in Vermont with his wife, Louise.
- Author(s)Thom Hartmann
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.