All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionA teen grapples with ALS and his decision to die in this devastatingly beautiful debut vel infused with the haunting grace of samurai death poetry and the ble importance of friendship. Abe Sora is going to die, and he s only seventeen years old. Diagsed with ALS (Lou Gehrig s disease), he s already lost the use of his legs, which means he can longer attend school. Seeking a sense of rmality, Sora visits teen chat rooms online and finally finds what he s been longing for: friendship without pity. As much as he loves his new friends, he can t igre what s ahead. He s beginning to lose the function of his hands, and soon he ll become even more of a burden to his mother. Inspired by the death poems of the legendary Japanese warriors kwn as samurai, Sora makes the decision to leave life on his own terms. And he needs his friends to help him.
- Author(s)Sarah Benwell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.