All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnd these are they. My final moments. They say a warrior must always be mindful of death, but I never imagined that it would find me like this ...Japanese teenager, Sora, is diagsed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). Lonely and isolated, Sora turns to the ancient wisdom of the samurai for guidance and comfort. But he also finds hope in the present; through the internet he finds friends that see him, t just his illness. This is a story of friendship and acceptance, and testing strength in an uncertain future.
- Author BiographyFox Benwell (formerly known as Sarah Benwell) is a perpetual student of the world, a writer, adventurer and wannabe-knight, who holds degrees in international education and writing for young people, and believes in the power of both to change the world.
- Author(s)Sarah Benwell
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight255 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.