Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionA heavenly shade of blue was always in her eyes and her incent smile captured the hearts of many. But even a beautiful smile can cover the ugliest of things. Who would've ever kwn that the beautiful and loving Princess Marrisa would fall victim to a very dark and hostile scheme, conjured up by something that is as old as time? No one did-t even Tairren, who was one of Marrisa's dearest friends. Overtaken by Marrisa's beauty and charm, Tairren was very much in love with her and would do anything for her-even if that meant facing the overwhelming powers of darkness... It was on Marrisa's long awaited sixteenth birthday, her engagement to Prince Phillip and the day before her enthronement to the kingdom of Ishkar, when it happened. When Marrisa is abducted by someone she had always trusted, she is forced into the Forbidden Lands of Minslethrate and awakens upon a plot that would shake the world. With the company of his very different comrades, the unconventional Lady Natalia and the arrogant Prince Phillip of Ishkar, Tairren travels across the uncertain lands of Minslethrate to rescue Marrisa. They begin to realize that their precarious situation is dealing with more than just a kidnapped princess-that's just the beginning... They must trust in the unseen God of Light and have faith in a legend that they don't even understand. While their beloved princess awaits a terrifying fate, they must become awakened by light if they are to face their own dark quest... Prophecy stirs, blood spills, light burns and darkness screams-revealing The Last Legend...
- Author BiographyHe is an artist with a passion for literary creativity, visual story-telling and a loving God of light... His name is Joshua B. Wichterich and his yearning is to use the gifts that God has blessed him with to help plant seeds of light--and change lives one day at a time. He believes it is his quest here on earth... He hopes to do bigger things for God as his years goes by. Joshua is one of the illustrators for The Princess The Pearls and The Pekingese, which is a fantastic and beautiful children's book series. Joshua loves to cook and attended culinary school for a while, but discovered that God had different plans for him. He enjoys music, reading, spending time with the Lord--and of course being with his family and creating art and stories. Joshua's greatest goal is to reach people and share God's love with them through his illustrations and stories. Joshua's personal anecdotes: Everyone has a story within them to tell--and there are so many ways to tell it... Mine started when I was a teenager with an obsession with Greek mythology and legends from the Medieval times. The Last Legend began with art work and a faint storyline--then grew into one incredible story. For 13 years, my story became stronger and grew in my head, just as I grew upon the earth. It wasn't until 3 years ago that I started writing The Last Legend. During those years I rededicated my life to Christ, and that's when my story turned into something more than just another fantasy--it became a testimony, my own Iliad and a beacon of hope. You see, the situations that my beloved characters go through in The Last Legend are inspired by broken experiences that we go through everyday--but just with an epic twist. Just as I experienced the dark-side of our world, so do my characters in the story. It's ironic how 13 years ago, my story inspired by poems dealing with many gods, is now inspired by our one and only true God. Over the years, my story had many names and main themes--but now its name and themes are complete. The Last Legend: Awakened, is book one to this epic story and the themes of everlasting love and light breaking the darkness are its roots. When darkness becomes so thick upon your being that it is literally suffocating you--call out to God...
- Author(s)J B Wichterich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.