All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.83Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionTaken from an ancient text found abandoned in a cave, The Last Man ends in 2100, the last year of the world. A devastating worldwide plague has annihilated all of humanity except for one man, who chronicles the world's demise. This vel of apocalyptic horror, originally published in 1826, was rejected in its time and was out of print from 1833 to 1965, when the first Bison Books edition appeared.
- Author BiographyMary Shelley (1797-1851) was the author of many works, the best known of which is the classic Frankenstein. Judith Tarr is the author of more than thirty novels of fantasy and historical fiction, including the Epona sequence.
- Author(s)Mary Shelley
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBeyond Armageddon
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight477 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHugh J. Luke
- Introduction byJudith Tarr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.