All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionDEATH IS NEAR, ARMIES ARE GATHERED, AND THE FUTURE RESTS ON A KNIFE-EDGE The Annurian Empire is losing a war on two fronts - and it's unclear who's in command. Adare is stationed in the thick of battle, calling herself Emperor. However, she can't hold back the madic Urghul forces forever. She needs her brilliant general, Ran il Tornja, but will he betray her again? Adare's brother Kaden is the true heir, yet he'll accept a republic to save his divided people. And he faces something more terrible than war. He's unmasked Ran il Tornja as a remnant of an ancient race, one that attempted to destroy mankind. The general w plans to finish what they started. Kaden has also discovered that capricious gods walk the earth in human guise - and their agendas may seal the fates of all.
- Author BiographyAfter more than a decade teaching history, religion, and philosophy, Brian decided to write epic fantasy. He now lives on a steep dirt road in the hills of southern Vermont, where he divides his time between fathering, writing, husbanding, splitting wood, skiing, and adventuring - not necessarily in that order.
- Author(s)Brian Staveley
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleChronicles of the Unhewn Throne
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight627 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.