Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoems deal with writing, death and immortality, literature, city life, illness, war, and the past.
- Author BiographyCharles Bukowski is one of America's best-known contemporary writers of poetry and prose and, many would claim, its most influential and imitated poet. He was born in 1920 in Andernach, Germany, to an American soldier father and a German mother, and brought to the United States at the age of two. He was raised in Los Angeles and lived there for over fifty years. He died in San Pedro, California, on March 9, 1994, at the age of seventy-three, shortly after completing his last novel, Pulp.
- Author(s)Charles Bukowski
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/1992
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.