All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last Poets were formed in the US in the late 1960s, a period full of hope and dreaming of revolution and a time when the Black Panthers were at the height of their power. Taking their name from those who believed they were in the last era of poetry before guns would take over, these African-American poets and musicians ignited the imagination of a generation - and laid the groundwork for the hip-hop movement of the 1980s and 90s. Dutch author Christine Otten was inspired to write about their lives - and there began a deep friendship and an acclaimed vel.
- Author(s)Christine Otten
- PublisherWorld Editions
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBreda
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWorld Editions
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.