All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionMinimum income protection provides the last social safety net for people in need. The book provides a systematic comparative and longitudinal analysis of minimum income protection systems in 17 EU countries based on a newly developed dataset. Country-specific chapters providing institutional overviews are combined with comparative quantitative indicators on issues such as benefit levels, expenditures and beneficiaries. The book will be of major interest to researchers, scholars and experts in income protection, poverty and the welfare state.
- Author BiographyThomas Bahle is senior researcher at the Mannheim Centre for European Social Research (MZES). He has extensive experience in the comparative analysis of family policies, social services and minimum income protection. Vanessa Hubl studied social sciences at the Universities of Mannheim and Utrecht. She currently works as a researcher at the MZES. Michaela Pfeifer is a lecturer and researcher in sociology at the University of Siegen and PhD Candidate at the University of Mannheim.
- Author(s)Michaela Pfeifer,Thomas Bahle,Vanessa Hubl
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.