All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionParis, the most romantic city on earth, is a place of second honeymoons and newly discovered passions. It lures us with a banquet of tastes, sound, sights, and smells. And for Lara Lewis, it is the place where she and her husband once experienced love at its best. Now it is a place where forty-something Lara believes she can rekindle her marriage. She plans the most romantic adventure: to retrace her first honeymoon with her husband, visit the same sights, eat in the same restaurants, explore the same villages. But when her surgeon-husband tells her at the last minutes that there's ather woman, Lara's heart is broken...almost.Somewhere along the road of life, Lara has lost herself. but she makes a bold move. She decides to invite a man she hardly kw to take the trip with her, a much younger man. What follows is the story of two incent Americans stumbling through France in a madcap romantic adventure that begins with missed connections, lost luggage, and language barriers, and ends up being one woman's journey to find herself and the love that has eluded her all her life...
- Author BiographyELIZABETH ADLER is the internationally acclaimed author of twenty-two novels. She lives in Palm Springs, California.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Adler
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.