All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.82
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a tale of battle and survival on the frontier during the American revolution, by the legendary writer of the West! A woman is kidnapped from Fort Henry by a band of renegades and hostile Ohio Valley Indians. Now, Lewis Wetzel and Jonathan Zane take pursuit. With hope of survival, they follow the trail into the unkwn wilderness, vowing it to be their last venture...and at trail's end, they will face their bloodiest battle.
- Author BiographyThe father of the western novel, Zane Grey (1872 - 1939) was born in Zanesville, Ohio. He wrote 58 westerns and almost 30 other books. Over 130 films have been based on his work.
- Author(s)Zane Grey
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2002
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/09/2008
- Weight145 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement1st Tor ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.