Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionTHE LAST TRAIN AT SUNSET is a book of short articles and poems that are easy to read. The author seeks to present the gospel of Jesus Christ to all who do t kw it, who do t understand it, or do t understand the urgency of it. This message is urgent, because after life here on earth, eternity awaits each individual. Eternity will be in heaven or hell, but it does t have to be in hell; believing in Jesus Christ guarantees eternity in heaven. Choosing t to believe in Jesus Christ does t exempt anyone from the consequences of unbelief. The book also contains articles that will help any Christian in their Christian walk.
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.