All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn the heart of Montreal in 1953, private investigator Eddie Wade witnesses the brutal late-night murder of Saul Blumenthal, a Jewish German immigrant. The police suddenly and mysteriously close the case on this unsolved murder in less than twenty-four hours. Smelling a rat, Eddie decides to investigate and find justice for the victim. But Eddie soon lands in the center of a miasma of deception and ruthlessness where the edge between justice and revenge is blurred and the threshold leading to redemption is only a faint hope. Deep and brooding secrets lurk in Montreal's Mile End neighborhood, and as Eddie discovers more about the victim and his past, he must confront the darkness that lies within his own soul. With the facts adding up to an unexpected conclusion, Eddie realizes that more than just his investigation is at stake. Someone's got it in for him, and Eddie had better tread carefully or he may be the next one put on ice. Written in the tradition of the hard-boiled school of detective fiction, Eddie Wade follows in the footsteps of Sam Spade, Philip Marlowe, and Mike Hammer in The Last Tram on Dorchester Street.
- Author(s)John Charles Gifford
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.