All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarperCollins is proud to present its new range of best-loved, essential classics. 'They were smiling at each other as if this was the beginning of the world.' The lights of Hollywood do little to distract Cecelia as she watches Monroe Stahr, wunderkind studio executive and object of her desire, descend into a reckless and ardent love affair with an auspicious starlet - an affair that threatens to destroy his reign as the Silver Screen's golden boy. In this tragic tale Fitzgerald exposes the corruption, sex and towering ambition at the dark heart of 1930s Hollywood. Unfinished at the time of his death, F. Scott Fitzgerald bids his own poignant farewell to the themes that inspired 'The Great Gatsby', 'Tender is the Night' and 'The Beautiful and Damned'.
- Author BiographyRegarded as one of the most celebrated writers of the American 20th century, Fitzgerald's gift was his ability to capture the very essence of the American experience in his writing, with his most famous novel The Great Gatsby, lauded as a classic even today.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight110 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.