Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Deerfoot Series , this third and final volume presents the adventures of Fred Linden, Terry Clark, and their friend Deerfoot. It is set at the close of the eighteenth century in the southwestern part of the present state of Missouri.
- Author BiographyEdward Sylvester Ellis was born in Geneva, Ohio, in 1840. He attended the State Normal School of New Jersey and, while he was just a boy, he began teaching. He would later become a school principal and superintendent of schools of Trenton. In 1860 he published his most successful book, Seth Jones, or the Captive of the Frontier. Its sudden and immense success caused him to abandon teaching and pursue a writing career. Edward Ellis specialized in boys' stories, inspirational biography, and history for both children and adults. He was a major author during the dime novel era of inexpensive fiction of the nineteenth century.
- Author(s)Edward S. Ellis
- PublisherPhoenix International, Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDeerfoot Series
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhoenix International, Inc
- Content Note4 line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.