All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last of My Fears mesmerizes readers through poignant images and palpable memories. In youth, the protagonist holds judgments about her unusual ability to draw favorite people to her by simply thinking of them. She dreams herself into a place of beauty and serenity but finds that the person she holds dearest has other plans. Margaret begins to alter her dreams until she becomes consumed by a darkness she suspected but would t ackwledge. Faced with brutal realities, she stands at a crossroads. She must choose between an easy path to death or a difficult one that might lead to survival. Psychological trap doors and death's secret passages continue until the very end.
- Author BiographyMorgan North holds a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Print Journalism and a Master's Degree in Education. North was listed in Who's Who in United States Print Journalism and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- Author(s)Morgan North
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.