All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last of Us Limited Edition Strategy Guide is your key to survival - includes exclusive replica bonus item BradyGames has teamed up with acclaimed games company Naughty Dog to bring you the most authentic insight into this complex game of survival horror, action and strategy. The Last of Us Limited Edition Strategy Guide will escort you through a game that is as strategic as it is action-packed. This Limited Edition includes exclusive Fireflies replica bonus item and collectible deluxe finish hardcover. Available exclusively on PS3, move lead character Joel and his young companion Ellie through abandoned cities, avoiding the plague-ridden Infected, other survivors and the brutal military. Master the brand new dynamic stealth gameplay of The Last of Us with the tactics of the campaign chapters, learn where to expect enemy encounters, where to find useful objects and how to progress in a post-apocalyptic US. For fans of horror survival films like 28 Days Later and The Road, this game is perfect. And for fans of action games with a strong feel for strategy, let BradyGames lead you through the harrowing trials of post-apocalyptic survival with The Last of Us Limited Edition Strategy Guide.
- Author BiographyBradyGames, an imprint of DK and a division of Penguin Random House Inc., is the world s leading publisher of strategy content for PC and console video games. BradyGames understands what gamers both casual and hardcore want and need from strategy guides. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures, quick-reference tips, and professional strategy. Prima Games is also a leader in the digital strategy realm, offering interactive maps, streaming video, searchable online guides and apps, and a full website at primagames.com. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- PublisherDK Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date25/06/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1052 g
- Width220 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.