All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFenimore Cooper's tale of Hawk-eye and his Mohican friends Chingachgook and his son, Uncas, as they help four wayward British travellers navigate the American wilderness amidst the French and Indian War (1754-1763). Danger stalks them at every turn with the native Hurons hunting them, led by their deceitful guide, Magua. Classics Illustrated tells this wonderful tale in colourful comic strip form, offering an excellent introduction for younger readers. This edition also includes a biography of James Fenimore Cooper and study questions, which can be used both in the classroom and at home to further engage the reader in the story.
- Author BiographyJames Fenimore Cooper (15 September 1789 - 14 September 1851) was a prolific American writer of tales of the frontier well remembered for his Leatherstocking tales, including The Last of the Mohicans , The Pathfinder and The Deerslayer . John P. Severin is known to have created the cover and interior art for Classics Illustrated's The Last of the Mohicans .
- Author(s)James Fenimore Cooper
- PublisherClassic Comic Store Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleClassics Illustrated
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClassic Comic Store Ltd
- Content Note270 colour line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)John P. Severin,Stephen L. Addeo
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.