All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited new collection from David Trinidad, The Late Show was written under the influence of lovies, cosmetics, The New York School, childhood, the colour pink, loss and change. A beautiful study in detail and devotion...frame by frame this book is a tremendously engaging, soulful read.' - Anselm Berrigan'
- Author BiographyDavid Trinidad teaches at Columbia College, Chicago. He has taught at Rutgers, Princeton and Antioch (L.A.). His previous poetry collection, Plasticville, was published by Turtle Point Press in 2000. That book was shortlisted for the Lenore Marshall Prize of The Academy of American Poets. With Denise Duhamel and Maureen Seaton he edited Saints of Hysteria.
- Author(s)David Trinidad
- PublisherTurtle Point Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChappaqua
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtle Point Press
- Weight247 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.