All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the ways films made by Latin American directors and/or co-produced in Latin American countries have employed the road movie genre to address the reconfiguration of the geographical, sociopolitical, ecomic, and cultural landscape of Latin America.
- Author BiographyVeronica Garibotto is Assistant Professor in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Kansas, USA. Her book Crisis y reemergencia examines the crisis of the nineteenth century as a discursive formation after the 1990s. Her articles have appeared in Journal of Latin American Cultural Studies, Revista Iberoamericana, Revista de Estudios Hispanicos, and Studies in Hispanic Cinemas. Jorge Perez is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Kansas, USA. He is the author of Cultural Roundabouts, a study of Spanish road movies and novels, and has published articles in ALEC, Arizona Journal of Hispanic Cultural Studies, Espana Contemporanea, Journal of Spanish Cultural Studies, Revista de Estudios Hispanicos, and Studies in Hispanic Cinemas.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleGlobal Cinema
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJorge Perez,Veronica Garibotto
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.