All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Latin American Urban Cronica explores the fluid relationship between high and low culture in Latin America. Paying attention to the peculiar development of the cultural fields in Latin America and to the consequences of present processes of globalization, Esperanca Bielsa examines the contemporary cronica in Mexico City and Guayaquil and its role in representing ufficial culture in its widest sense.
- Author BiographyEsperanca Bielsa is research fellow at the Centre for Translation and Comparative Cultural Studies at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Esperanca Bielsa
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.