All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Latin American Urban Cronica explores the fluid relationship between high and low culture in Latin America. Paying attention to the peculiar development of the cultural fields in Latin America and to the consequences of present processes of globalization, Esperan_a Bielsa examines the contemporary cr-nica in Mexico City and Guayaquil and its role in representing ufficial culture in its widest sense.
- Author BiographyEsperanca Bielsa is research fellow at the Centre for Translation and Comparative Cultural Studies at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Esperanca Bielsa
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.