All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether we are exploring a new idea, new career, or new endeavour, we encounter self-doubt, fear of failure and risks. Drawing on behavioural ecomics, psychology, and self-leadership principles, these strategies/exercises will give you a jumpstart and position you for success immediately after launch. This book draws on Sanyin's experience in behavioural science and ecomics, interviews on invation, and in mentoring entrepreneurs. It also draws on ideas such as turning failures into brilliant mistakes, and many more. Short, sharp, snappy and impactful. This book makes any launch achievable.
- Author BiographySanyin Siang is the Executive Director of the Coach K Center on Leadership and Ethics (COLE), a laboratory for leadership, at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business.
- Author(s)Sanyin Siang
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleConcise Advice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content Noteapprox. 10 black and white illustrations
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.