The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition by Ann K Levine Esq (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionLearn everything you need to kw to get into law school. This re-written and completely updated version of the bestselling law school admission guide (first published in 2009) provides detailed information on how to present yourself in the law school application process. Ann Levine brings more than a decade of experience in law school admissions (as director of admissions for law schools and as a law school admission consultant) to provide advice about writing the best law school personal statements, how to choose people to write letters of recommendation, what to include in your resume, how to explain weaknesses in your application such as a low GPA or LSAT score, the best way to prepare for the LSAT, and how to choose a law school. Once you've submitted your law school applications, this book will continue to guide you on getting accepted from a waiting list, negotiating law school scholarships, and transferring to a new law school after your 1L year. The book includes sample resumes with antations, an analysis of personal statement introductions, tips on writing optional essays for law schools, and sample addenda. Even if you are a n-traditional applicant, an international student, or if you have learning disabilities, you will find tips specific to your situation.
- Author BiographyAnn Levine served as director of admissions for two ABA approved law schools. Since 2004, she has been a law school admission consultant. She is the author of the Law School Expert blog, The Law School Decision Game (2011) and The Law School Admission Game (2009). Ms. Levine is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Miami School of Law. Her full time pursuit and passion is helping law school applicants through the law school application process in order to maximize their chances of success. She resides in Santa Barbara, California with her husband and two daughters and has been recognized nationally for her volunteer work and leadership in a national civil rights advocacy organization.
- Author(s)Ann K Levine Esq
- PublisherAbraham Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLaw School Expert
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbraham Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.