Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive account of the law of arbitration in Scotland. This book describes in considerable detail contemporary law and practice - especially in the conduct of arbitration proceedings. Practising lawyers, professional arbiters, students and business people who resort to arbitration in Scotland will find this book essential.
- Author(s)Robert L.C. Hunter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/07/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHaywards Heath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTottel Publishing
- Weight368 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.