All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first work to concentrate solely on damages for breach of contract and provides the most comprehensive and detailed treatment of the subject to date. Written by a commercial barrister and academic for both practitioners and scholars, this text explores the familiar principles and the more recent developments of those principles. To assist understanding and practicality, much of the book is arranged by reference to the type of the complaint (such as the mis-provision of services, the n-payment of money, or the temporary loss of use of property), rather than by the more traditional subject-matter specialisms (eg sale of goods, charterparties, surveyor's negligence). Tort decisions are drawn on to the extent that the applicable principles are the same as or usefully similar to those in contract, and there is also detailed coverage of many practically important but often neglected areas, such as damages for lost management time and the proper evidential approach to proving lost profits.
- Author BiographyAdam Kramer is a Barrister at 3 Verulam Buildings and a former lecturer at the Universities of Durham and Oxford.
- Author(s)Adam Kramer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1280 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLord Hoffmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.