All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionPublic procurement is an important and rapidly evolving area of practice in the European commercial legal environment, and the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) has been instrumental in shaping the current regime. The size of the market, the volume of transactions between public and private sectors, and new developments in the interface between sectors has created a need for a comprehensive conceptual framework to assess important law, policy, and jurisprudence. This book offers a lucid and authoritative guide to the development and application of public procurement law in the European Union (EU) and its Member States, with a core focus on the principles and case law of the CJEU. It evaluates the policies which underpin public procurement regulation in the EU and the characteristics of public procurement litigation before the CJEU, and closely examines the Court's approach to different areas of public procurement, with insightful and in-depth analysis of the legislation and case law, and the themes that emerge in relation to the Fundamental Principles of EU Treaties. The book's holistic approach, comparing EU acquis on public procurement with the Member States' stance on both application and enforcement, make it an important and invative reference for legal practitioners, judges, policy makers and academics.
- Author BiographyProfessor Christopher H. Bovis is Professor of European Business Law and H.K. Bevan Chair in Law at the Law School of the University of Hull.
- Author(s)Christopher Bovis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1762 g
- Width185 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.