All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an authoritative and comprehensive review of all aspects of the law that relate to liability insurance contracts. Taking an international comparative perspective, The Law of Liability Insurance covers all the major types of liability insurance, t just professional indemnity insurance, presenting the issues according to the general principles of contract law. The book begins by concentrating on the fundamentals of the liability insurance contract before moving on to cover conditions, defence, exclusions, and finally claims against and n-payment by the insurer. This book will be an invaluable reference tool for practitioners and professionals working in the commercial liability insurance industry, including those who operate globally, as well as being a source for academics and post-graduate students.
- Author BiographyMalcolm A. Clarke is the Emeritus Professor of Commercial Contract Law at Cambridge University and is based at St John's College. Professor Clarke is a leading figure in the field of insurance and is currently working by invitation with the American Law Institute (Philadelphia) on a Restatement of the US Law of Liability Insurance.
- Author(s)Malcolm A. Clarke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLloyd's Insurance Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Weight521 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.