All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatise expresses and explores a philosophy that has inspired Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., and countless others. Written just before World War I, it examines the conflicts within and among nations and articulates Tolstoy's famous dictum that it is morally superior to suffer violence than to do violence.
- Author(s)Leo Tolstoy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleDover Books on Western Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byMary Koutouzov Tolstoy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.