Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe way one eats, defines what kind of a person he is mentally and spiritually. The process of eating is a sacred act, which should be treated with all due seriousness. God wants us to live long and happy lives, and we have put ourselves in slavery through the diseases. In order to get well, you must take t of the following: believe that light has an absolute power to heal all diseases, believe that air has an absolute power to heal all diseases, believe that water has an absolute power to heal all diseases, believe that food has an absolute power to heal all diseases, because of God's presence in them. The stomach must learn the laws of the mind, it must be in harmony with the mind. There should be diplomatic relations. It should be very kind and polite towards the mind, if t - it will find itself in a difficult position. Therefore the organization starts with the stomach. This is the physical world. When in one's life there are a series of failures, accompanied by series of illnesses, suffering, loss of money, including among his relatives etc. People start dying in this family and if you trace the lives of the entire family, of the entire kin, you will see that the reason for the death is due to the improper eating. All the miseries are due to improper eating. Whoever does t believe that, should - when misery falls upon him - check and see what food had he been eating and continues to eat. This is the only way he can be convinced of the truth in my words. In this respect nature has been very careful. It has created an abundance of food for everybody, and also created suitable food for all different living conditions. If you want to develop the mind, heart or will, you will have to use the respective food for them. If you want to be an artist, a painter or a musician, or a scientists, you must choose the suitable food. Through food only you will be able to achieve what you want. God is a consciousness, where all the other consciousnesses live. And he tries to adjust all these consciousnesses in Himself. God wants to tell us: When you need food, turn to Me, I will satisfy you, do t turn to each other for food . If, however, you need food, instead of turning to God for that and addressing Him, you go for food to the henhouse. The hen cackles, cackles, but you wouldn't listen, just saying: It was written there, that the hen was created for men. If God lives in a hen, you have the right to eat it. But there are hens, in which God does t live. Therefore you can't eat such hens. God lives in some animals, and in others - does t. Currently the Lord lives more in fruits. The outside of the fruit is just a garment, you can eat that. Te fruit says: When you eat me, plant my seed somewhere, so that the complete balance can be restored .
- Author(s)Beinsa Douno
- Date of Publication08/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.